80-Year-Old Man Builds Train For Rescued Dogs And Takes Them For Fun Rides
This 80-year-old is not wasting his retirement just rocking on the porch. He has made a mini-train so that he can take his adopted dogs for a ride into town. Eugene Bostick and his brother take in rescue dogs and give them a good life. People sometimes abandon dogs on his property, knowing that he will give them love and attention.
Some of the dogs are old and can’t get around very well. So Bostick got the idea to cut holes into plastic barrels and used his welding skills to make an eight-car train to take the dogs for rides.
Sometimes Bostick takes them to the local creek for a dip. He says, ” Whenever they hear me hooking the tractor up to it, man, they get so excited. They all come running and jump in on their own. They’re ready to go.” The dog train photo and a video have both gone viral. The photographer started a GoFundMe page to help Bostick with the expenses of caring for all of his adorable dogs.
- Fort Worth Dog Train - This old man takes is rescued dogs on adventures with this homemade train
- A man in Fort Worth has built an amazing train to take his rescued dogs on rides
- Man Builds 'Dog Train' To Take Rescued Pups Out On Little Adventures
- A slightly nicer WTF than usual
- [Poetry]cho cho motha fucka
- I am 1 today!!