Boaters Unexpectedly Attacked By Flying Asian Carp
Most people take to their boat along the river or the ocean in an attempt to relax after a long work week or to take an extended vacation. Unfortunately, this group of rowers ended up in the center of a large river while being attacked by flying Asian Carp.
This boaters in question are from the Washington University in St. Louis’ freshman men’s rowing team. The team were participating in their Friday morning practice within Creve Coeur Lake when the fish attack occurred.
According to users within the community, this is not actually an attack against the boat, but is instead an escape mechanism the fish have when they come across a predator. The Asian Carp perceived the boat as a threat and, in an effort to escape, jumped through the air, shocking everyone within the vessel.
- Creve Coeur Lake: Asian Carp vs. Washington University Freshman Crew Team
- A group of rowers are randomly attacked by a group of jumping carp
- Washington University Rowers Get Attacked by Flying Asian Carp
- Rowers attacked by flying Asian carp in Creve Coeur, MO
- Rowers Attacked By Flying Asian Carp 2015
- These Asian carp do not like boaters