Filipino Diving Team Shows Us How To Score Zero Points At SEA Games 2015
If winning the gold medal in diving at the SEA Games 2015 meant scoring the fewest number of points possible, then the Filipino diving team would have nailed it and easily went home with the gold medal! This video shows the team in all their glory and we are thinking we could even make the team, as our diving skills are on par with theirs.
Sure, they had to be good enough to make the team and this was only one dive for each of them, but how could they both do a dive and flop so bad? These dives will make you chuckle, as they are so terrible. They both scored zero points from the judges, but they were high-fiving and enjoying their time in Singapore.
You have to check out these epic fails below and we want to know when we can give it our shot to join the Filipino diving team!
- In keeping with the Olympics, may The King present to you... The new class of D1
- For what it's worth the Filipino National Diving team DOES have a lot of heart
- What the Filipino Diving Team lacks in skill they make up for with heart
- Funny and Embarrassing Moments of Filipino Divers in SEA Games 2015
- Filipino divers score ZERO points at 2015 Southeast Asian Games!
- Both Filipino springboard divers score ZERO during SEA games
- Pinoy Divers at the SEAGames 2015. I tried not to laugh but
- The amazing Filipino Diving team at the 28TH SEA Games
- Filipino divers score zeros with awful attempts
- Olympic diving worthy of team high-fives
- SEA Games Filipino divers 0-point dives
- The Filipino dive team, everybody
- Filipino Divers: Just for Laughs
- Filipino Divers at the SEA games
- Olympic Diving (regret @ 0:21)
- Divers just not doing well
- Filipino Diver nails it
- Professional Diving
- London 2012 Diving
- Zero. My new hero
- me irl