Math Teacher Fights With Himself For April Fools
Biola University math professor Matthew Weathers is known for playing tricks on his class every April Fools. However, this year Weathers decided to go with a projected “homework help” video that goes far away from trigonometry, and instead, shows Weathers entering the computer and being included in the video himself.
The two-minute video features him fighting with the video version of himself and by the end, class goes on as if nothing ever happened. A former computer programmer turned assistant professor, Weathers’ video has seen over 3.7 million views, with many naming him the “best math teacher ever”. Don’t you wish your teachers did this?
- April Fools Video Prank in Math Class [It must have taken that guy FOREVER to set that up!]
- I wonder how much time it took the professor to pull this off
- Kids lecture on April 1st take unexpected turn
- Math professor pranks his class once again!
- Funny April Fools Math Teacher Prank!
- Heya! Heha! Bring your zen to this
- Mr. Calculon's Class of Prank 101