President Barack Obama Talks About Legalizing Marijuana With VICE News
Shane Smith, co founder of Vice News, interviewed President Barack Obama in an eighteen minute program recorded last week. Smith asked Obama questions that were at the top priority of his internet readers. They both covered a handful of topics including climate change, ISIL and marijuana legalization.
Obama muses the Republican party a few times during the interview, but answers Smith’s questions almost flawlessly. As for marijuana getting legalized, the president makes it a point to say that there are more important things young people should be concerned with and that marijuana should be at the bottom of those priorities.
- VICE founder Shane Smith interviews President Barack Obama, discussing a host of issues important to Americans, from foreign policy and marijuana legalization to global warming and political gridlock
- President Obama Speaks with VICE News "discussing...foreign policy and marijuana legalization to global warming and political gridlock."
- Obama just gave this interview to vice what do you guys think about his response to legalization?
- President Barack Obama Speaks With VICE News (LEGALIZATION QUESTION @ END)
- President Barack Obama Speaks With VICE News: Climate Change, IS and Weed
- Presidentti Obaman haastattelu - Vice News (Englanniksi tekstitys)
- VICE NEWS: Obama talks about legalizing Trees! - starts at 14:25
- VICE News Asks U.S. President Barack Obama Some Unique Questions
- Vice sits down with Obama, discusses marijuana legalization
- Vice News' Shane Smith interviews President Barack Obama
- Vice's Shane Smith interviews President Obama
- Obama's interview at Manuel's Tavern
- VICE News Interviews Barack Obama
- Softball championship